본문 바로가기
1544-3952
SCROLL DOWN

자유게시판

Ronnie O'Sullivan thrashes Marco Fu at Masters despite 'dizzy' spell

페이지 정보

작성자 Elliot Capps 작성일 24-08-17 18:41 조회 23 댓글 0

본문

Ronnie O'Sullivan overcame a dizzy spell to thrash Marco Fu 6-0 and reach the quarter-finals of the Dafabet Masters at Alexandra Palace.

world-globe-day-night-sun-stars-darkness-light-yin-yang-thumbnail.jpgO'Sullivan is seeking an eighth Masters title, and made three century breaks during the opening four frames, with Fu failing to pot a single ball before the interval.

While the 42-year-old defending champion showed compelling form to clinch victory, he said afterwards that he was under the weather.

Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Marco Fu to reach the Masters quarter-finals despite feeling ill 

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Ronnie O'Sullivan says he might miss 'boring' World... Masters Snooker Final - win tickets to Alexandra Palace,... Snooker star Judd Trump is no stranger to controversy but... Ronnie O'Sullivan eyes I'm A Celebrity stint as snooker star...

Share this article

O'Sullivan said on BBC2: 'To be honest with you, I was really struggling. I don't know if I have got a virus or something and I just feel very dizzy.

'I was just playing off instinct. I was thinking, ''Don't stop, just pot balls''. I was really quite struggling and have been like that for the last five or six days.

'I don't feel ill, I just feel dizzy. I think it is maybe a lack of magnesium or something, that is what my nutritionist told me.

'I have been eating well for the last four months, maybe I have overdone the exercise when I have been at home and 해외메이저사이트 made myself a bit ill.

'I know I can get through it, I still feel good physically and you just have to do a job.'

O'Sullivan complained of feeling 'dizzy' despite making three century breaks in four games

Fu failed to pot a single ball before the interval as O'Sullivan thrashed him 6-0 

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Ronnie O'Sullivan says he might miss 'boring' World... Masters Snooker Final - win tickets to Alexandra Palace,... Snooker star Judd Trump is no stranger to controversy but... Ronnie O'Sullivan eyes I'm A Celebrity stint as snooker star...

Share this article

Ronnie O'Sullivan

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

아이엔에스

대표이사 : 채희영 사업자등록번호 : 502-81-98071
주소: 대구광역시 수성구 지범로196 4층 (409호) TEL. 1544-3952 FAX. 053-744-0958
대표전화 : 1544-3952
Copyright © 2023 아이엔에스. All rights reserved.