1544-3952
SCROLL DOWN

자유게시판

The Most Successful Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Gurus Do 3 Things

페이지 정보

작성자 Desmond 작성일 24-09-07 10:18 조회 9 댓글 0

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before particularly keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is set up with a specific pin code. It's small and is affixed to the loom on the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves to steal. It also sends instant message alerts how to install a ghost immobiliser your mobile phone to alert you when the vehicle is moved.

Detection

ghost immobiliser installers near me is the tiniest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be placed in a discreet manner inside your vehicle so that thieves will never find it. It logs GPS locations and Bmw X5 Ghost Installer - Http://Promarket.In.Ua/User/Lakearea91/ - also transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone whenever your vehicle moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise method of tracking your car compared to the LoJack system which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and is available anywhere in the world where your phone is connected to cellular networks and can accept text alerts. This puts you ahead of thieves who don't want to be followed. It is also easy to hide so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

311170119_2306394586188303_2849487588620745484_nlow.jpgrange Rover sport ghost installer Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, which means it can be used with any phone capable of receiving texts. Message alerts include "movement" detection as well as an address how to install a ghost immobiliser Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an immediate "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also receive an alphabetical list of commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

아이엔에스

대표이사 : 채희영 사업자등록번호 : 502-81-98071
주소: 대구광역시 수성구 지범로196 4층 (409호) TEL. 1544-3952 FAX. 053-744-0958
대표전화 : 1544-3952
Copyright © 2023 아이엔에스. All rights reserved.