6 Prohibitions on the Eve of Suro along with Their Meanings, Considered to Attract Misfortune > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
1544-3952
SCROLL DOWN

자유게시판

6 Prohibitions on the Eve of Suro along with Their Meanings, Considere…

페이지 정보

작성자 Louis 작성일 24-09-04 21:05 조회 4 댓글 0

본문

036215300_1667476717-bacaan-sholat-dari-awal-sampai-akhir-lengkap-dengan-niatnya.jpgProphet Yunus's supplication is one of the well-known supplications in Islam. This supplication is related to the story of Prophet Yunus as recounted in the Quran. Prophet Yunus's prayer serves as a symbol of courage and submission to

072425600_1675753930-man-2612549_1920.jpgfrom Allah.
5. Long Istighfar: Astaghfirullah hal"adzim, aladzi laailaha illahuwal khayyul qoyyuumu wa atuubu ilaiih. Meaning: "I seek forgiveness from Allah, the Almighty, besides whom there is no God, the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsisting, and I turn to

Dhikr is also considered as a deed that opens the door to sustenance. It makes one's worldly and afterlife affairs feel smoother and easier. When doing dhikr, one will feel grateful for everything Allah has given, so the heart always feels content and far from feelings of greed and av

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You forbade-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You overlooked due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You ordered me to repent from-while I committed them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

st human desires.
This is the reason Javanese people avoid holding wedding celebrations during the month of Suro. The significance of the night of 1 Suro is that people will always walk with solemnity, people cleanse themselves physically and spiritually, perform introspection, express gratitude to God who creates life, then sustains the w

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

아이엔에스

대표이사 : 채희영 사업자등록번호 : 502-81-98071
주소: 대구광역시 수성구 지범로196 4층 (409호) TEL. 1544-3952 FAX. 053-744-0958
대표전화 : 1544-3952
Copyright © 2023 아이엔에스. All rights reserved.