The Meaning of "Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs, the Best Protector and the Best Helper" in Arabic, These are The Excellences > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
1544-3952
SCROLL DOWN

자유게시판

The Meaning of "Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Di…

페이지 정보

작성자 Pearl 작성일 24-09-04 20:09 조회 7 댓글 0

본문

ed by Ahmad)

The significance of drinking milk on 1 Muharram lies not only in physical cleanliness, but also spiritual. Milk, which was selected by Prophet Muhammad SAW during the Isra' Mi'raj, represents innocence and goodness. By following the manners of drinking as demonstrated by Prophet Muhammad SAW, such as reciting the basmalah and using the right hand, this ritual further reinforces the invocations and wis

After knowing the Arabic prayer recitation after Dhuha prayer and its translation, you need to know the virtues of Dhuha prayer. Quoted from the book Berkah Shalat Dhuha by M. Khalilurrahman Al Mahfani, it describes the virtues of doing Dhuha

043485600_1696233711-imad-alassiry-o9okmKW4MMI-unsplash.jpgk Something Halal
A Muslim is required to drink something halal such as water, milk, tea, and coffee. Prophet Muhammad SAW prohibited drinking anything intoxicating like khamr. When practicing drinking milk on 1 Muharram, it's important to make sure that the milk being drunk is halal, in line with the etiquette of drinking as taugh

086350000_1589863856-Muslim_Woman_Pray_On_Hijab_Praying_On_Mat_Indoors.jpgOne of the sunnah acts of worship that can be done daily is the Dhuha prayer. Quoting the NU Online page, the time for Dhuha prayer is from when the sun ascends as high as one spear (seven cubits or 2. In the event you loved this article and you want to receive more information with regards to malam suro larangan i implore you to visit our own web site. 5 meters) until the time of zawâl (when the sun begins to

079830400_1660102039-shutterstock_Gatot_Adri.jpgReciting Basmalah
Prophet Muhammad SAW advised saying basmalah before commencing anything, including drinking. Reciting "Bismillah" before drinking milk on 1 Muharram is part of the etiquette of drinking as demonstrated by Prophet Muhammad SAW, which can add blessings in every sip, mirroring good intentions and invocations for goo

owards the west).
Meanwhile, the charismatic scholar KH Yahya Zainul Ma'arif, also known as Buya Yahya, explains that the time for Dhuha prayer is after the sun has risen high until just before it is directly overhead. As long as the sun is not directly above one's head, it is still wit

dakash shalihiin.
Meaning: "O my Lord, indeed the time of Dhuha is Your Dhuha time, the grandeur is Your magnificence, the beauty is Your beauty, the strength is Your strength, and the power is Your power and the protection is Your protection. O Allah, if my sustenance is still in the sky, bring it down and if it is in the earth, bring it out. If it is difficult, make it easy, if it is forbidden, purify it, if it is far, bring it near, by the virtue of Your Dhuha time, Your magnificence, Your beauty, Your strength and Your power, bestow upon us all that You have bestowed upon

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

roughout the day.
In Indonesia, the tradition of drinking milk on 1 Muharram is more observed by the followers in the NU organization as a form of adhering to the recommendation of the great Makkah scholar, Abuya As-Sayyid Muhammad bin Alawy Al Maliki. He frequently shared milk to his students on 1 Muharram, making it a way of aspiration for

Meanwhile, the dua for the beginning of the year is recited 3 times in order to welcome the new year. With this prayer, it is hoped that grace, mercy, protection, health, harmony, safety, abundance of sustenance, soulmate, career, death in a good state, and various other goodness will continue to f

The phenomenon of Muslims drinking milk on 1 Muharram has become a tradition advocated by ulama. This ritual is performed as a form of hope and invocation so that the new year is made a pure, unblemished, and benevolent year. In Indonesia, this practice is more recognized and practiced by the Islamic organiza

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

uhammad SAW said,
"Whoever prays Dhuha 2 units, they will not be included in the group of the forgetful/negligent. Whoever prays Dhuha 4 rakaat, will be included in the group of those who repent (return to Allah). Whoever prays Dhuha 6 units, their needs for that day will be fulfilled. Whoever prays Dhuha 8 rakaat, is included in the group of obedient servants. And whoever prays Dhuha 12 units, Allah will build for them a house in paradise." (Narrated by

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

아이엔에스

대표이사 : 채희영 사업자등록번호 : 502-81-98071
주소: 대구광역시 수성구 지범로196 4층 (409호) TEL. 1544-3952 FAX. 053-744-0958
대표전화 : 1544-3952
Copyright © 2023 아이엔에스. All rights reserved.