A Guide to Tahajjud Prayer, along with its Prayers, Purpose, and Virtues > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
1544-3952
SCROLL DOWN

자유게시판

A Guide to Tahajjud Prayer, along with its Prayers, Purpose, and Virtu…

페이지 정보

작성자 Marietta 작성일 24-09-04 19:41 조회 5 댓글 0

본문

After reciting the prayer intention, continue by raising both hands and reciting اللّٰهُ أَكْبَر (Allāhu Akbar). Then put the hands on the chest and proceed with reciting

050274500_1671605810-pexels-mohammad-ramezani-12772601.jpgght of First Suro
The prohibition on holding wedding ceremonies on the night of first Suro is already very common, this includes the prohibition on holding other events or celebrations on the night of first Suro. Such as circumcision celebrations, birth celebrations,

026657300_1660311728-istockphoto-1001021150-612x612.jpgLa ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is a invocation that can be recited by Muslims when encountering difficulties and trials in life. La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is the supplication recited by Prophet Yunus AS when he was trapped in the belly of a whale. In that dire situation, Prophet Yunus AS stayed optimistic and had faith that Allah SWT was the greatest savior. He then said a prayer that is derived from a part of verse 87 of Surah Al Anbiya. Here is the wording of the prayer la ilaha illa anta subhanak

Surah Al-Insyirah is the 94th surah in the Quran that was revealed in the city of Makkah. This surah comprises 8 verses and has the meaning of "expansion." The Asbabun Nuzul, or the background of the revelation of this surah, is associated with the challenging trials faced by Prophet Muhammad SAW while spreading th

ght of First Suro
The prohibition on marriage on the night of first Suro is especially implemented for people in Solo and Yogyakarta. Some of them believe that holding a wedding celebration in the month of

messenger.
Surah Al-Insyirah imparts the importance of patience, appreciation for the sacrifices made by Prophet Muhammad SAW, and faith in Allah who always supports His messengers in carrying out their divine mission. This surah becomes a source of inspiration and affirmation for Muslims in facing trials and going

After recognizing the meaning of la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin and its interpretation, you definitely need to know the story of Prophet Yunus AS. Prophet Yunus AS was a prophet dispatched by Allah SWT to his people, who were inhabitants of a city in the Mesopotamian region (now part of Iraq). Prophet Yunus AS was tasked with the mission by Allah to deliver warnings and advice to his people so that they would turn away from their evil deeds

proper procedure.
There are 5 obligatory prayer times, namely Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, and Isha. Prayer is an important and obligatory worship for Muslims. Therefore, you need to know and memori

O Allah, to You I submit, in You I believe, upon You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. So forgive me for what I have sent before me and Should you loved this post along with you wish to obtain more information concerning niat puasa muharram i implore you to check out our webpage. what I have left behind, what I have concealed and what I have declared, and what You know about me more than I do. You are the One Who brings forward and You are the One Who delays. There is no god but You. There is no might or power except with A

073939700_1598259806-engin-akyurt-2rlleYcpvtI-unsplash.jpg3).

A video went viral on social media. It shows KRL passengers on the Bogor-Angke route doing the Fajr prayer in the KRL carriage. The prayer room at the station was known to be full due to the large number of worshippers praying. Therefore, some passengers opted

The last step of tahajjud prayer is reciting the prayer after tahajjud prayer. The prayer after tahajjud prayer is very important to practice as one of the procedures of tahajjud prayer. In the narrations of Bukhari, Muslim, and Abu Daud, there is a prayer after tahajjud prayer that is usually recited at th

Each Muslim must know the prayer recitations from beginning to end. Prayer is the pillar of religion that must not be abandoned, especially the obligatory prayers. Obligatory prayers are

SWT's greatness.
Before encountering this critical situation, Prophet Yunus left his obstinate people. They persisted in ignore him and associate partners with Allah SWT. This uncaring attitude was met with a direct admonition from Allah SWT, which is recorded in His word in Surah Al Anb

ing supplication.
اللهُ اَكْبَرُ كَبِرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلهِ كَشِيْرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللهِ بُكْرَةً وَاَصِيْلًا . اِنِّى وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِيْ فَطَرَالسَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْااَرْضَ حَنِيْفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا اَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ . اِنَّ صَلَاتِيْ وَنُسُكِيْ وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِيْ لِلهِ رَبِّ الْعَا لَمِيْنَ . لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ وَبِذَ لِكَ اُمِرْتُ وَاَنَ مِنَ ال

044121000_1695607125-masjid-pogung-dalangan-Cmh2kEbjlyM-unsplash.jpgAllah the Exalted
The recitations of prayer intentions mentioned are for doing prayer alone. For congregational prayer intentions, there is an addition after the Adaa-an recitation. Add the recitation makmuman مَأْمُوْمًا when being a follower. Add the recitation imaman إِمَام

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

아이엔에스

대표이사 : 채희영 사업자등록번호 : 502-81-98071
주소: 대구광역시 수성구 지범로196 4층 (409호) TEL. 1544-3952 FAX. 053-744-0958
대표전화 : 1544-3952
Copyright © 2023 아이엔에스. All rights reserved.