What Is Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me And Why Are We Speakin' About It? > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
1544-3952
SCROLL DOWN

자유게시판

What Is Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me And Why Are We Speakin' About…

페이지 정보

작성자 Jan Ballow 작성일 24-09-04 19:14 조회 6 댓글 0

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before, especially keyless entry cars. The bmw x6 ghost installer 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is fitted with a particular pin code. It's tiny and is taped to the loom of the vehicle and is almost impossible for thieves. It also sends you an instant message alert on your mobile phone to let you know if the vehicle is moved.

Detection

range rover evoque lamborghini ghost installer installer - https://Earth500.net - is the smallest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be set up discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves cannot find it. It tracks the GPS location and also sends a cellular signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. This allows you to track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a far more accurate way to track your car than LoJack, which can take a police day to locate your vehicle. ghost tracker installation Alarm is simple to use and is available anywhere in the world where your phone has a cellular connection and can receive texts to alert you. This puts you in front of thieves that don't wish to be traced. It's also easy to conceal so that thieves can't interfere with it.

308785165_499195788347328_5859105632268553197_nlow.jpgMessage alerts

ford fiesta ghost installer Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It communicates with your cell phone by text messaging, which means it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware required). Alerts for messages include "movement" detection and a link to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an immediate "movement detection". The messages contain ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also get an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

아이엔에스

대표이사 : 채희영 사업자등록번호 : 502-81-98071
주소: 대구광역시 수성구 지범로196 4층 (409호) TEL. 1544-3952 FAX. 053-744-0958
대표전화 : 1544-3952
Copyright © 2023 아이엔에스. All rights reserved.