Muharram Fasting on Tasu'a and Ashura 2024: Dalil, Virtues, Timetable, Niyyah and Procedures > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
1544-3952
SCROLL DOWN

자유게시판

Muharram Fasting on Tasu'a and Ashura 2024: Dalil, Virtues, Timetable,…

페이지 정보

작성자 Carmela 작성일 24-09-04 19:12 조회 6 댓글 0

본문

The prayer of Prophet Yunus is one of the strongly encouraged prayers in Islam. The wisdom from this prayer has a positive effect on a Muslim's life. Here are the insights from Prophet Yunus AS's P

n

In the book titled The Power of the Prophets' Prayers by Syamsuddin Noor, S.Ag, the utterance la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is a dhikr also known as the prayer of Dhun Nuun. La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin signifies asking for help which was recited by Prophet Yunus when he was fated to live for several days in the belly of a whale after being

4).

Thousands of residents from the slopes of Merapi participate in the traditional ceremony of mountain charity by setting adrift a buffalo head, which is conducted every night of 1 Muharam or the night of 1 Sura according

e new Hijri year.
Quoting from the NU Online page, here are the recitations of the prayer for the beginning of the year and the prayer for the end of the new Hijri year, complete with Latin transl

082491100_1611011194-milada-vigerova-iQWvVYMtv1k-unsplash.jpgowards the west).
Meanwhile, the charismatic scholar KH Yahya Zainul Ma'arif, also known as Buya Yahya, clarifies that the time for Dhuha prayer is after the sun has risen high until just before it reaches directly overhead. As long as the sun is not right above one's head, it is still wit

Buya Yahya quotes a hadith from Sayyidina Zaid bin Arqam radliyallahu 'anh that he once saw a group of people doing the Dhuha prayer. Then he said, "Don't you know that prayer at this time is more meritorious? Indeed, the Messenger of Allah SAW said, the prayer of the awwâbîn (Dhuha prayer) is when the feet of young camels feel the heat of the earth du

Meanwhile, the prayer for the beginning of the year is recited 3 times in order to greet the new year. With this prayer, it is hoped that blessings, mercy, protection, health, harmony, safety, abundance of sustenance, soulmate, career, death in a good state, and various other goodness will continue to f

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

لِحِيْنَ
Allâhumma innad dlahâ'a dlahâ'uka, wal bahâ'a bahâ'uka, wal jamâla jamâluka, wal quwwata quwwatuka, wal qudrata qudratuka, wal ishmata ishmatuka. Allâhuma in kâna rizqî fis samâ'i fa anzilhu, wa inkâna fil ardhi fa akhrijhu, wa inkâna mu'siran (mu'assaran) fa yassirhu, wa in kâna harâman fa thahhirhu, wa inkâna ba'îdan fa qarribhu, bi haqqi dlahâ'ika wa bahâ'ika wa jamâlika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, âtinî mâ ata

072425600_1675753930-man-2612549_1920.jpge recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

nk While Standing
A hadith states, "None of you should drink while standing, if he forgets, then he should vomit." Drinking while standing can interfere with the balance of fluids in the body and impair the digestive system. Observing drinking milk on 1 Muharram while sitting, observing this advice, is part of the etiquette of drinking as instructe

shâlihîn.

Meaning: "O Allah, indeed this dhuha is Your dhuha, this grandeur is Your grandeur, this beauty is Your beauty, this strength is Your strength, and this protection is Your protection. O Allah, if my sustenance is in the sky, then bring it down; if it is in the earth, then bring it forth; if it is difficult, then make it easy; if it is (unintentionally mixed with what is) forbidden, then purify it; if it is far, then bring it near; by the right of Your dhuha, Your elegance, Your beauty, Your strength, and Your power, bring to me what You have brought to

In conclusion, Prophet Yunus's supplication holds extremely significant and applicable wisdom in a Muslim's life. Through this prayer, Muslims can understand about the significance of patience, admitting errors, asking for forgiveness from Allah, and practicing submission to Him. Hopefully you can derive wisdom from Prophet Yunus's story and implement it in your daily

077246900_1618461416-Foto_1_KESAN_TEMAN_IBADAH_RAMADAN.jpgIf you loved this article and you would like to get even more facts relating to minadzolimin latin artinya kindly browse through our web-site.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

아이엔에스

대표이사 : 채희영 사업자등록번호 : 502-81-98071
주소: 대구광역시 수성구 지범로196 4층 (409호) TEL. 1544-3952 FAX. 053-744-0958
대표전화 : 1544-3952
Copyright © 2023 아이엔에스. All rights reserved.