본문 바로가기
1544-3952
SCROLL DOWN

자유게시판

Undisputed Proof You Need Audi G28

페이지 정보

작성자 Kit 작성일 24-10-17 23:55 조회 6 댓글 0

본문

How to Replace an audi a1 key fob etron key (https://images.google.bi/url?q=https://levesque-sheehan.federatedjournals.com/the-ultimate-guide-To-replacement-key-for-audi-a3) G28 Engine Speed Sensor

In this video, Charles the Humble Mechanic demonstrates how to replace the G28 engine speed sensor. This sensor is situated near the transmission's edge over the flywheel gear. It transmits a signal to the ECU via a grey wire (T55/49) which is then sent to the tachometer in the instrument cluster.

1. Engine Speed Sensor

It is located on the outside of the transmission, above the flywheel ring gear G28 Engine Speed Sensor sends signals to ECU pin T55/49 via an uncolored wire. The ECU then uses this information to control fuel, timig and boost. It also sends an indication to the G5 Tachometer located in the instrument cluster.

The sensor is used to connect with the G40 Camshaft position Sensor. The ecu needs to know when the crankshaft has reached TDC, and the location of the camshaft in order to activate the spark and injectors.

If this sensor fails when it fails, the ECU will display a P00160 error message. This means that the Crank Shaft is not in alignment with the Intake Camshaft. It could also be a sign of an issue with the chain or a jumpy chain link in the upper chain of timing. However the code will not appear on its own without additional information from other sensors (G4 and G40).

happy-african-american-businessman-holding-car-key-2022-12-16-16-36-17-utc-min-scaled.jpgIt's a bit tricky to test as there are various connector pins, and they all have different functions. The best way to do it is to measure the resistance between the ECU and the sensor. If the sensor is functional, it should read around 1000 ohms. If you're having issues with this part, check for evidence of coolant or oil in the connector bay.

Mitsubishi-Motors-New.png2. Injectors

Yesterday, as i was accelerating off the highway paytoll at maximum speed, i noticed a huge decrease in power. It was like the engine was running out of gas. Or my injectors weren't firing. Today, i pulled out the spark plugs, three were drenched in gazoline, the fourth was dry. When I start the engine, there are no sparks, I put a piece of tissue on the top of each hole in the injector, the 3 drenched with gazoline pop out, but the 4th stays closed. I tried to test the ground connections of ECU pins 14,30, and 48/55. I found 0ohm. Therefore, i think the issue is in another place.

I also tried to reset the PID but without success. The car is able to start if the G28 is disconnected and it runs perfectly when it is plugged in but it still has intermittent misfire issues at higher RPM. The coolant sensor (G62) even if it is not plugged in, shows a temperature of -49c. I also noticed that the oil gauge in the cockpit shows 2 bars but the actual pressure is zero.

I'm not sure what to do. I believe that I've eliminated everything else. I'm concerned that i may have missed something. If anyone has any ideas please share them! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

The fuel pump on the g28 is activated by a signal from the RPM sensor. The GM-style sensor is identical to the G4 and both function in the 80 100 200, UrS and RS2 cars so you can easily find one at a junkyard or from a parts store. Testing them is easy to do - just put your DMM in resistance mode and take measurements between pins 1 (with the bump on the connector's side up) and 2 (2nd from the left on the black connector's side). They should be infinite ohms.

4. ECU

Our 20vt turbo (3B AAN, ABY and ADU) engines have an ECU that has to be aware of the speed and position of the crankshaft in order to make a decision about timing of the fuel injector, for example. It makes use of a Crank Position Sensor G4 and an Engine Speed Sensor G28 to achieve this. If either of these sensors go bad you will get codes on the diagnostic scanner that can cause the engine to shut down.

The signs of a malfunctioning G28 sensor are an inaccurate gearbox rev counter the gears are shifting faster than normal and/or a misfire when in gear. If you have any of these issues, it is likely that your sensor is going bad and needs replacing. The good thing is that they are quite affordable and easy to find particularly when you're looking at a Bosch model, which is what ours are. Alternatively, GM's version of this part would be a good option.

5. Tachometer

A damaged engine sensor could cause a number of problems in your car. It's a vital component of the audi q5 key's transmission as it sends information to the ECU about how fast or slow the vehicle's crankshaft is rotating. This sensor can cause the transmission to malfunction and other components of the car to be affected.

The G5 engine sensor is located near the edge of the transmission, just above the flywheel ring. It sends a signal via an uncolored wire to the ECU pin T55/49. The ECU then uses and processes the signal to control fuel, timig and boost and then transmitting it to the G5 tachometer inside the instrument cluster. You can check the sensor for failure by checking continuity between it and the tachometer. You can also check continuity between ECU pin T55/49 and the instrument cluster connection via pin T6a/1 (trace [79]) and between T6a/1 and the instrument cluster pin T26a/12. You should detect a resistance of approximately 1000 ohms between these two points. This is a standard part that is found across the audi key copy 80, 100, 200, UrS and RS2 range from 1985 MC to the 1997 UrS AAN and 1995 RS2 ADU. Good ones could be available in wrecking yards.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

아이엔에스

대표이사 : 채희영 사업자등록번호 : 502-81-98071
주소: 대구광역시 수성구 지범로196 4층 (409호) TEL. 1544-3952 FAX. 053-744-0958
대표전화 : 1544-3952
Copyright © 2023 아이엔에스. All rights reserved.