The 2024 Olympics: Diananda Choirunisa Unveils the Formula to Success to the 1/8 Elimination Round in Female Individual Recurve Archery > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
1544-3952
SCROLL DOWN

자유게시판

The 2024 Olympics: Diananda Choirunisa Unveils the Formula to Success …

페이지 정보

작성자 Leonora 작성일 24-10-10 07:54 조회 4 댓글 0

본문

In Paris, there will be a total of 172 athletes vying in five badminton sectors. At the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, which was held during the COVID-19 pandemic, Indonesia brought home a gold medal in women's doubles, claimed by Greysia Polii/Apriyani Rahayu, and a bronze medal in men's

her best at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"Because in my first Olympics, the anxiety could not be managed, but fortunately under Mr. Arsyad Rasyid's management (Chairman of PP Perpani), we participated in many tournaments and often met them (the opponents), so it

dinary, comfortable," Anis explained.
"With many fans, it's enjoyable and increases confidence. Tokyo was very quiet. Being cheered on by spectators, fortunately, feels great. In East Java, we're known as bonek, we have to shout

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Anthony Sinisuka Ginting's failure to reach the last 16 in the men's singles badminton category at the 2024 Paris Olympics becomes a dark period in Indonesian history. For the first instance ever, the Red and White coul

anteeing a 6-5 victory over Gnoriega.
"But thankfully, thanks to the encouragement from people, the Indonesian community, I shot very comfortably. I didn't think about anything, the key is if I could shoot a 10, I would definitely win. Fortunately, I was able to

ers of PBSI in working at their best.
"Alhamdulillah, we have reached an important milestone in our path towards the Olympics. This is the fruit of perseverance in carrying out the program by the athletes, coaches, officials, and support team. This achievement is also the outcome of a effective strategy in mapping out the athletes' journey in participating in various tournaments throughout this year. This is t

ed a gold medal at the 2020 Olympics.
In retrospect, badminton was officially recognized as an Olympic sport at the 1992 Barcelona Olympics. Before that, this popular sport in Indonesia was only a demonstration sport at the 1972 Munich Olympics and a

For the first time since badminton was introduced as an Olympic discipline in 1992, Indonesia has never failed to send a player in the men's singles elimina

e pride of Indonesia's athletes compete? The Indonesian contingent will compete in 12 sports at the 2024 Olympics, including archery, athletics, badminton, cycling, gymnastics, judo, rowing, shooting, c

ategories to the Paris 2024 Olympiad.
Even though the Badminton Asia Championship (BAC) 2024 is still taking place in Ningbo, China, the scores and rankings of Indonesian athletes to date have secured their

secured by Anthony Sinisuka Ginting.
"I appreciate all parties involved in the preparation for these Olympics for working with one vision, one spirit, providing their best for the Red and White. Thank you also to all Indonesian citizens who continue to give their prayers, support, criti

Bola.com, Jakarta - The 2024 Olympics will be held from July 26 to August 11, 2024. Indonesia is sending 29 athletes competing in 12 different sports. When w

at the interval in the first game.

The country's star pair attempted to bounce back and reduce the deficit to 9-12. The struggle for every point continued. However, even though Fajar/Rian could score points, the C

Bola.net, Paris - Indonesian shuttlecock men's doubles team, Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto, were forced to admit the superiority of the Chinese duo, Liang Wei Keng/Wang Chang, when playing in the quarterfinals of the men's doubles badminton event at the 2024 Olympics, on Thursday (1/8/2024). Fajar/Rian lost narrowly 22-24 and 20

urfing, weightlifting, and athletics.
Fadil added that after obtaining Olympic qualification, badminton athletes still need to strive to improve their seeded positions or favorable rankings. This will be pursued in the ongoing BAC event, Thomas & U

017867800_1714798529-sxd6tqswdg0r2plfeydy.jpgeliminated from the 2024 Olympics.

Meanwhile, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung will compete in the round of 16 of the women's singles badminton competition at the 2024 Olympics, playing against South Korean player Kim Ga Eun, on Friday (2/8/2024) in th

indonesia-u23-guinea_622c32d.jpgThe Chairman of the PBSI Paris 2024 Olympics Ad Hoc Team, M. Fadil Imran, stated that the accomplishments of the Indonesian badminton team deserve to be acknowledged. This achievement is inseparable from the efforts of the athletes

les, women's doubles, and mixed doubles. Meanwhile, there are four athletes from the archery sport who will compete in four different events. Arif Dwi Pangestu will compete in the men's individual and mixed team events, where the latter

Bola.net, Jakarta - Good tidings comes from the archery event. Indonesian athlete, Diananda Choirunisa competed admirably and obtained a spot in the 1/8 elimination stage for the female individual r

If you have any sort of questions regarding where and ways to make use of NFL career transitions, you could call us at the page.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

아이엔에스

대표이사 : 채희영 사업자등록번호 : 502-81-98071
주소: 대구광역시 수성구 지범로196 4층 (409호) TEL. 1544-3952 FAX. 053-744-0958
대표전화 : 1544-3952
Copyright © 2023 아이엔에스. All rights reserved.