Jonatan Christie's Regret at the Paris 2024 Olympics I Apologize, To This Moment I'm Unsure What to Do > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
1544-3952
SCROLL DOWN

자유게시판

Jonatan Christie's Regret at the Paris 2024 Olympics I Apologize, To T…

페이지 정보

작성자 Dorcas Kearney 작성일 24-10-06 11:14 조회 3 댓글 0

본문

Liputan6.com, Paris - Christie's hopes of progressing far in the Paris 2024 Olympics have been extinguished. The Indonesian shuttler was eliminated and unable to reach the round of 16 after falling to Indian player Lakshya Sen, 18-21, 12-21 in the Group L qualifying match conducted at the Port

033816600_1720533917-Olimpiade_2024_-_Profil_Atlet_Selancar_Indonesia_di_Olimpiade_Paris_2024_copy.jpgstated, via a release from NOC Indonesia.
Rio had once beaten Igarashi at the ISA World Surfing Games 2019 in Miyazaki, Japan. But this time was not the same because the waves at Tsurigasaki Beach weren't favorable during the summer season. Moreover, the weather were blustery due to a tropical storm forecasted to hit Tokyo on July 27, m

hile pregnant a few hours after her exit.
"What you perceive as two players on the podium was actually three players! It was me, my opponent, and my little baby who will soon enter this world!" she pe

to do better in Paris 2024," Rio stated.
In another section, coach Tipi Jabrik mentioned that overall Rio's performance was already maximum. Regrettably, the competition conditions were not ideal. The chances were fifty-fifty

for Indonesia at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
Performing in Round III at Tsurigasaki Surfing Beach, Rio had to acknowledge the superiority of world number six surfer Kanoa Igarashi (Japan) with a score of 12-14, on Monday (26/07/21). However, Rio's showing was characterized by dramatic moves and tense wave

nything can happen at the Olympics.

"I saw it directly, indeed his opponent was very tough. But that's sports, there are winners and losers. This is the Olympics, there are many surprises. Our priority now is to cheer for Ginting and Gregoria

a few mistakes, they were ahead 7-3.
Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto successfully score four consecutive points to increase their advantage to 11-3. Lucas Corvee/Ronan Labar tried to rally, but had to concede t

Exclusive Coverage of Euro 2024

Liputan6.com friends, gather closer! Enjoy our exclusive coverage at the Euro 2024 event. Bola.net journalist, Benediktus Gerendo Pradigdo will be present in person in Germany to report firsthand the excitement of the 2024 European Foot

o contending with nature," Tipi stressed.
Moreover, they also need to consider strategies for nurturing reserve athletes. This country is a haven for waves, so there are hardly any obstacles. Not surprisingly, surfing can also become a strength like badminton and weightlifting. PB PSOI is presently designing a national sur

For upcoming agenda, Rio plans to go to Mexico, participating in the World Championship. After that, he will participate in 4 challenger events, to secure a place in the world championship tour, which is one

es to be able to go this far," she added.
The Paris Olympics represents Hafez's third participation, following her involvement in Rio de Janeiro 2016 and Tokyo 2020. Although she had never progressed past the Round of 32 in prior Olympics,

tes to various events to gain experience.
"By making it to the 2020 Olympics, it demonstrates that we have potential athletes. Moreover, the selection journey to this event was very challenging and demanding. It's not just about skill

more than two hours," stated Gregoria
The women's singles player moreover believes that adaptation is not yet fully optimized. She feels something different about the wind flow on the court. This makes Jorji, as Gregoria is known, to struggle in executing

weather at Tsurigasaki Beach very windy.
Although failing in securing a medal from the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, Rio admitted he received valuable lessons. This is because he was competing with skilled surfers. Rio also said he learned from the behaviors and

pologized to the Indonesian public.

"To begin with, I want to express my heartfelt regrets to all Indonesians. I'm equally sorry for not playing well today. But I'm deeply grateful for your support for me and my fellow athletes," said Joj

As of now, Team Indonesia still has three representatives in the badminton competition at the Paris 2024 Olympics. They are Anthony Sinisuka Ginting in men's singles, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung in women's singles, and Fajar A

related to surfer activities," he added.
Bola.net readers can view the Tokyo 2020 Olympics multi-event via terrestrial TV INDOSIAR and O Channel. In addition, it can also be viewed on the over-the-top (OTT) service VIDIO, both free and paid with its 12 additional channels, as well as Champions TV channels 1, 2 and 3 managed by IEG (Indonesia Entertainment Group), one of the subsidiaries in the Emtek Group. Let

Olympics with a total of 38 athletes.
"It's an remarkable accomplishment that we should be proud of. As many as 29 athletes will compete in the Olympics," stated the Minister of Youth and Sports (Menpora) Dito Ar

olimpiade-paris-di-v_2d3b899.jpgIf you have any questions regarding wherever and how to use Premier League dreams, you can get in touch with us at the web site.043073500_1722235925-ATK_PN_NL_Olympic_Paris_2024_Schedule_Indonesia_29_Juli.jpg

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

아이엔에스

대표이사 : 채희영 사업자등록번호 : 502-81-98071
주소: 대구광역시 수성구 지범로196 4층 (409호) TEL. 1544-3952 FAX. 053-744-0958
대표전화 : 1544-3952
Copyright © 2023 아이엔에스. All rights reserved.