2024 Olympic Games: Rio Waida Knocked Out After Point Defeat to a South African Surfer > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
1544-3952
SCROLL DOWN

자유게시판

2024 Olympic Games: Rio Waida Knocked Out After Point Defeat to a Sout…

페이지 정보

작성자 Elliott 작성일 24-10-06 11:12 조회 3 댓글 0

본문

ang, Margaluyu, Pangalengan, Bandung.
Memo has demonstrated his loyalty to Indonesia despite being separated from his family who live on Osi Island, Maluku. Now, the 29-year-old man is aiming for one goal: to master the waves in Paris and fly the

Bola.net, Jakarta - The Indonesian U-23 side requires two more victories to ensure a place at the 2024 Paris Olympics. If this goal is reached, the Young Garuda

bulutangkis_fb2c71e.jpghe 10-meter Air Rifle Men's event.

Fathur claimed victory in the 10-meter Air Rifle Men's category with a score of 103.9 points, overcoming Singapore's athlete Wong Z for silver with 103.1 points, and Indonesian athlete Paragra Duncan

ting Range, Jakarta, on Wednesday.

The sportsman hailing from Bogor, West Java, managed to bounce back and advance to the finals of the senior 10-meter air rifle event. This occurred despite he had initially felt discouraged in the qualifying stage as he was behin

The preparation of Apriyani/Fadia leading up to the Paris 2024 Olympics can be considered to be less than optimal. Apriyani has been troubled by many injuries, preventi

Bola.net, Jakarta - Gustafian Fathur, a Indonesia men's shooting athlete, obtained a ticket to the Paris 2024 Olympics at the 2024 Asian Rifle/Pistol Tournament at

itions to obtain an Olympic quota.

In the final stage, Fathur momentarily was leading the event with a tally of 52. When you loved this post and you wish to receive more information relating to iconic American football players i implore you to visit the website. 5 after five shots. He then contended with athletes from India, China, and South Korea, and ultimately fini

n Of the five gold medals he won at the Rio Olympics, the one that has the most important meaning for Phelps was in the 200-meter butterfly event. This was a perfect revenge for his defeat to Chad le Clos at the 2012 London Olympic

050728300_1697538159-WhatsApp_Image_2023-10-17_at_16.55.41.jpegwith reporters, Saturday (29/6/2024).
"I only check my phone if there's something important, for example, if there's a message from my parents. I've also reduced communication with peers," continued the gold medal

ut her prospects with Fadia in Paris.
"The readiness is fortunately going well. The trainer also provides motivation to keep interacting well, strengthening my and Fadia's resolve and thoughts. There are numerous new experiences that Fadia and I have learned during the Olympic training. We look back at the past six months where we had no

Liputan6.com, Tahiti - Indonesian wave rider Rio Waida was content with only making it to the second round of the Men's Surfing competition at the 2024 Olympics. Rio was forced to concede defeat to South African surfer Jordy Smith while performing in Teahupo

n Liputan6.com, Rio de Janeiro - The world's largest multi-event sporting event, the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics, has officially closed, Sunday (8/21/2016) local time or Monday (8/22/2016) WIB. The closing ceremony was lively, adorned with beautiful dances and happy smiles of athletes from around the worl

n The athletes who joined the refugee contingent had only been together for five months. The Olympic Refugee Team was formed five months ago to accommodate refugee athletes who could not represent any country. After various preparations, they were finally able to march proudly in the Maracana Stadium alongside athletes from more than 200 countrie

hite flag at the 2024 Paris Olympics.
"At the Rio Olympics, perhaps I could adapt quickly to the weather, while others struggled with the waves. Now, my aim for the 2024 Paris Olympics is to do better than in Rio, possibly reaching the final round," said La Me

i, on Monday (29/7/2024) morning WIB.
Appearing side by side in heat 3 of the second round of Men's Surfing at the 2024 Olympics on Monday morning, Rio Waida and Jordy Smith competed with their skills. However, several factors led to

v, clocked a time of 1:42.78 seconds.
For La Memo, this is not the first time he has qualified for this global multi-sport event. The Maluku-born man was one of Indonesia's representatives at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics in Bra

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Indonesia's women's doubles player, Apriyani Rahayu, keeps on to refine her readiness for competing in the 2024 Olympics in Paris. Along with continuously enhancing the technical side with her teammate in doubles Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti, she is als

Dormitory in Margaluyu, Pangalengan.
La Memo, who was only 21 years old when he secured a ticket to the Rio Olympics, emerged as a new hope for the Red and White team. His qualification represented the first time Indonesia took part in Olympic rowing since their last participati

ly got 0.73 points from that attempt.
After the time ran out, Jordy Smith amassed 9.50 points, while Rio Waida received 5.40 points. Jordy Smith progressed to the third round while Rio was forced to withdraw from th

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

아이엔에스

대표이사 : 채희영 사업자등록번호 : 502-81-98071
주소: 대구광역시 수성구 지범로196 4층 (409호) TEL. 1544-3952 FAX. 053-744-0958
대표전화 : 1544-3952
Copyright © 2023 아이엔에스. All rights reserved.