Chairman of the Data and Information Division of the DKI Jakarta General Election Commission (KPU) Fahmi Zikrillah announced that there has been an increase in the Permanent Voter List (Daftar Pemilih Tetap) for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
1544-3952
SCROLL DOWN

자유게시판

Chairman of the Data and Information Division of the DKI Jakarta Gener…

페이지 정보

작성자 Joann 작성일 24-10-06 11:02 조회 4 댓글 0

본문

Maximum Effort When asked how optimistic he is about running in the 2024 Pilkada, Dico Ganinduto couldn't provide a definite answer. He confesses he can only do his best and let Allah decide the results. "I believe, as humans, we must strive and make maximum efforts. As much as possible, try with good intentions. We leave the results to Allah," explained Dico Ganinduto.

044814300_1700116323-20231116-Timnas-Pemenangan__AMIN-Faizal-5.jpgIn the meeting, Coordinating Minister Hadi Tjahjanto emphasized the importance of all Forkopimda elements and related parties in maintaining and ensuring the stability and security of the regional elections. According to him, the stability of regional security can impact national security.

Yusril Ihza Mahendra, head of Prabowo-Gibran's legal team, reveals a team of 45 lawyers prepared to protect Prabowo-Gibran's electoral success at the Constitutional Court (MK). This legal team consists of renowned attorneys with recognized record in Indonesian law, showing the severity with which Prabowo-Gibran's group comes close to the post-election legal procedure.

"His leadership capacity is also proven. If an understanding of field issues is needed, friends and cadres in the PKS faction in the DKI DPRD will be good sources and inputs, given their daily tasks in legislation, budgeting, and oversight in Jakarta Province," said Sudirman in a written statement, as quoted on Tuesday (25/6/2024).

KPU RI Chairman Hasyim Asy’ari, along with Secretary General Bernad Dermawan Sutrisno, and other members Idham Holik and Yulianto Sudrajat. Representatives from the KPU of 38 provinces throughout Indonesia, as well as officials from the Ministry of Home Affairs, Bawaslu, DKPP, and other related agencies, were also in attendance.

Not Ready to Talk For now, Dico Ganinduto cannot speak much about the possibility of other candidates running with him in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, we are not ready to say anything yet," said Dico Ganinduto.

"All parties must synergize well between the regional government and vertical agencies in the region, especially the TNI-Polri, to achieve safe and smooth elections," said Bahtiar. Bahtiar also emphasized the importance of maintaining neutrality for all civil servants and encouraged public participation in monitoring the elections.

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto wants to contribute positively to the country by competing in the Pilkada. He is genuine and resigned if fate dictates otherwise. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he shared.

Furthermore, public reaction has been very notable in response to the news that Ahmad and Ganinduto will pair up in the upcoming contest. As a spouse, Chacha Frederica admits she will always support Dico Ganinduto's decision to stand in the Central Java governor race, including her husband's move to invite Raffi Ahmad to join the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the media in the Tendean area, Jakarta Selatan, Tuesday (28/5/2024). "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives support our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we support it," Chacha Frederica added.

According to Fahmi, there has been an increase of 62,000 in the DPT for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. This increase was found by KPU Jakarta after synchronizing the List of Potential Voters (DP4) from the Ministry of Home Affairs (Kementerian Dalam Negeri) with the DPT from the 2024 General Election. If you liked this article and you also would like to receive more info regarding DNC's green message please visit our internet site. "In the upcoming Pilkada, the number of DPT after synchronization is 8,315,669, so there has been an increase of 62,000 voters," he said. Fahmi explained that the increase in the DPT for the Pilkada occurred due to the high population activity in Jakarta. Therefore, the DPT for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada can still change. "Population activity in Jakarta is very dynamic. Today there may be 8,315,669 voters in the list, but in a week or a month, there could be changes due to people moving in or out, or deaths," he explained.

Sudirman understands the DPP PKS decision to support an internal cadre. According to Sudirman, Sohibul Iman is the best cadre who has also led PKS. Sohibul, Wibi continued, has proven successful in increasing PKS's votes in Jakarta and has navigated through difficult times. He successfully increased PKS's seats in parliament from 40 seats in 2014 to 50 seats in the 2019 election period.

The news of the freebie program and the assembly of a durable lawful group have actually gathered significant community rate of interest and support, showcasing the public's expectations for Prabowo-Gibran's leadership.

067858600_1707394627-WhatsApp_Image_2024-02-08_at_18.16.49__1_.jpegSudirman mentioned two important requirements that Sohibul Iman can fulfill to lead Jakarta. First, Sohibul is considered likely to focus on managing the residents. "Second, he will easily establish cooperation with the future government due to his flexibility in political interactions so far," said Sudirman.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

아이엔에스

대표이사 : 채희영 사업자등록번호 : 502-81-98071
주소: 대구광역시 수성구 지범로196 4층 (409호) TEL. 1544-3952 FAX. 053-744-0958
대표전화 : 1544-3952
Copyright © 2023 아이엔에스. All rights reserved.