1544-3952
SCROLL DOWN

자유게시판

Eko Yuli Irawan Carves New History by Competing in Five Olympic Games

페이지 정보

작성자 Millard Gray 작성일 24-10-06 08:32 조회 4 댓글 0

본문

nts Eko's fifth consecutive Olympics.
Eko Yuli Irawan's achievements in various international tournaments continue to be very impressive. The athlete, presently 34 years old, has also once secured a gold

090593500_1721467019-RinovPitha3_Latihan6_TCChambly_PBSI_20240719.jpgn as a result of being knocked out.

The three Indonesian representatives who participated in the 2024 Olympics during Thurs. (1/8/2024) were Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto and Gregoria Mariska Tunjung from the ba

k stated via Instagram.

If you adored this post and you would such as to obtain more info concerning sportingnews.com kindly check out our own website. A news video features two naturalized footballers of the Indonesian National Team, Rafael Struick and Ivar Jenner, expressing their eagerness to play at SUGBK (Gelora Bung Karno Main Stadium) and challenge the Arg

sian U-23 National Team's front line.
Moreover, Rafael Struick was able to score two goals in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup. Interestingly, those goals were scored during the victory against the South K

five Olympic Games, or a "quintrick".
"Congratulations and extraordinary on the new record for Indonesia through Eko's quintrick appearance at the Olympics. His consistency deserves appreciation and becomes motivation for other athletes," expressed Okto,

cs from July 24 to August 10, 2024.

The 2024/2025 Premier League will begin on August 17. This implies that South American players appearing in both events will have very little rest time because the new season w

The Indonesian Under-23 National Squad will face the Guinea Under-23 National Squad in a playoff game for the 2024 Paris Olympics. The game will be played in

s the Copa America," said Martinez.

"It's very challenging to contend with the club at the moment, because for us, the most vital thing is securing the Copa America. Then comes the Olympics, and that's my personal w

secure qualification," explained Eko.
"This will be my last Olympics, given the current level of competition. I want to recover my knee first, aiming to heal fully in the next 3 months. I want the knee recovery can be finished so that I can perform more comfortably and optimally in Pari

ics on Saturday (3/8/2024) afternoon WIB.
Participating in the first round of the men's 100-meter event at the 2024 Olympics, Zohri was directly assigned to heat 1. He competed against several elite runners, including Kishane Thomp

quad was able to perform brilliantly.
Indonesia U-23 National Team forward Rafael Struick is proud of his team's performance in the 2024 Under-23 Asian Cup. Though he admits that the Young Garuda could have

076301400_1627480790-AP21209470750824_-_Copy.jpgeat athlete injuries," he emphasized.
In total, eight athletes have already secured their places for Paris 2024. They are: two athletes from archery, Desak Made Rita Kusuma Dewi and Rahmad Adi Mulyono from sports climbing, Rifda Irfanaluthfi (Artistic Gymnastics), Fathur

nier in the 32nd elimination round.

Nevertheless, when participating in the round of 16, Rezza must accept defeat to South Korean archer Lim Sihyeon, with a clear 0-6 defeat. This setback signifies that Rezz

ionship in Bogota, Colombia, in 2022.
"Thank God, I'm grateful to still be granted the opportunity by the Almighty God to compete in the Olympics for the fifth time," said Eko Yuli, via a stateme

ification to prepare for the first round.
"They were waiting for me, the others had already gone inside, I rushed from the warm-up area, carrying my ID card, trying to catch up with them. I entered the room, switched clothes, put on my competition outfit again, put on spikes, and went str

n

Indonesian female archer Rezza Octavia shoots an arrow during the women's team quarterfinal archery match at the Paris 2024 Olympics against China at the Invalides Arena, Paris, on Sun. (28/7/2024). Indonesia lost 1-5 to C

l lift in a single competition class.
"Not just Indonesia, but China, Malaysia, and Thailand are also treating this World Cup as their selection process to determine the best athlete who can make it. So, I competed safely

Emiliano Martinez plans to challenge the verdict of the Premier League club he has represented since 2020. His aspiration to strengthen the Argentine National Team in various competitions is stronger, es

nge the ruling of the English club.

The summer season of 2024 will be an extremely busy time in the world of soccer, including for the Argentine National Team. They will appear in the 2024 Copa America, which occurs from June 20 to July 14, 2024. Then there's the

onger compete in the 2024 Olympics.

Indonesia's archery team at the Paris Olympics 2024 now only pin their hopes on Diananda Choirunisa, who is still in contention in the women's individual event and als

Bola.com, Jakarta The performance of Indonesian sprinter, Lalu Muhammad Zohri, at the 2024 Paris Olympics has come to an end. After qualifying from the elimination round by finishing as the runner-up in heat 5, Zohri had to settle for placing sixth in the first round of the men's 100-meter race at the 2

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

아이엔에스

대표이사 : 채희영 사업자등록번호 : 502-81-98071
주소: 대구광역시 수성구 지범로196 4층 (409호) TEL. 1544-3952 FAX. 053-744-0958
대표전화 : 1544-3952
Copyright © 2023 아이엔에스. All rights reserved.